Bahrain Center for Human Rights is seeking Interns to contribute to BCHR's website translation into French, preferably based in Paris. The work load varis weekly, therefore working schedule can be flexible, in agreement with the Head of BCHR in France. This internship position is unpaid.
In performing his/her duties, the Interns will communicate directly with the Head of BCHR in France.
The main duties involved include:
- translation of documentation from Arabic/English to French
- translation of advocacy documentation to be sent to legislative authorities in France e.g. letters to Members of the Parliament
- administrative tasks such as managing office communication and the meetings' calendar
- A professional level of French is required. Experience in translating documentation is preferred.
- Fluency in English/Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- An interest in human rights and in international relations
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to: Mohamed Sultan, Head of BCHR in France at firstname.lastname@example.org